Saturday, July 02, 2011

Release date set for The Wayfarer King

The sequel to The Kinshield Legacy is finally almost here! I'll be wrapping up revisions soon (maybe this weekend), and I've started the I-dotting and T-crossing phase. I plan to send the manuscript to my editor (Anne Victory at http://www.victoryediting.com/) for a final pass, and then it's off to the presses for an August 4 release! (It could become available for sale shortly before then because it takes Amazon and Barnes & Noble about 24 hrs to process a new book, but sometimes they're quicker than that.)

Will there be a third book in the series? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha no. As much as fantasy readers enjoy trilogies, this story ends with book 2.* :)

What about the cover art? I've posted an interim cover on my web site, but it's not what I ultimately want to go with. For the release, I'm planning something special -- artwork by T.M. Roy! You'll have to wait until August 4 to see it. :)

*This is not to say I won't write another book with these characters in this world. :)

No comments: