Monday, February 24, 2014

Progress report


My first week as a full-time novelist went well. My goal was to write 5000 words per day, Mon-Fri (25,000 words per week). This week, I wrote over 29,500 words, surpassing my goal by a good margin. Which means…

I'm slightly ahead of schedule for the first book in my Mindstream Chronicles series! It's looking like I could push the release date up a bit, if the rest of the writing goes as well. I'm just shy of halfway through the first draft. If all goes well. I should be able to release it sometime in mid- to late-April or early-May.

I'll announce the official title and release date to my newsletter subscribers first (as well as info about the release-day-only sale), so if you're not already a subscriber, now's the time to sign up!

2 comments:

Anneque G. Malchien said...

That's awesome! I loved your novella, Sole Sacrifice, and am just about to start reading the Kinshield Legacy. ^_^ I can't wait to get into it! So it's great to hear you're writing stacks more.

K.C. May said...

Thanks for posting! I'm glad you liked Tyr's story. He became one of my favorite characters in the series. :)