Friday, May 23, 2014

Current projects & progress

As you probably know, India Drummond and I are working on a book called The Lies Dragons Tell. I'm happy to say that the outline is done (we might tweak it here and there, but it's pretty much nailed down), and writing is planned to begin in earnest the first of June. We're both super excited about this story. I can't wait to see what y'all think, once we get it done.

I'm also working on the outline for the second book in the Mindstream Chronicles. There's so much I need to resolve, and it's looking more and more like I need to write two more books for the series (and make it a trilogy), not just one more. If you've read book 1, you're going to be surprised by how deep the rabbit hole goes. I can't wait!

If writing goes as planned, The Lies Dragons Tell should be out late summer/early fall, and the Mindstream Chronicles book 2 by the end of December.

No comments: