Thursday, September 04, 2014

The Whispering Sea - It Begins...

It looks like Book 2 in The Mindstream Chronicles will be called The Whispering Sea, unless I can come up with a better title between now and December. There's still plenty of time to vote on it if you have an opinion!


Only a day after finishing the formatting for The Lies Dragons Tell, and I'm ready to start writing again. In fact, I've been sneaking in some writing here and there, and have two chapters done so far!

For me, the hardest part about starting a new novel is knowing where to begin. Not so for this story. I know exactly where to begin, and I'm thrilled with the opening scene! I can't wait for y'all to read it -- and the rest of the story, too, of course. I have lots in store for poor Jora.

< evil laugh >

No comments: